Wooden Lampshade Ayaqava
Dimensions: 22.2 x 22.8 x 21.3 cm
Weight: 206 g
No bulb, cable and socket included
(socket hole 4cm)
Wooden lampshade • Ayaqava• SokoroDesign
- Wooden lampshade Ayaqava
- laser cut wooden pendant lampshade
- natural birch plywood
- patterns inspired by ancient symbols of Japanese culture
- Kumiko technique pattern
- symbol of beauty , child and eternity
Size and fit
- Dimensions: 22.2 x 22.8 x 21.3 cm
- Weight: 206 g
- Japandi style
- No bulb, cable and socket (hole for 4cm socket) included
- self-build item (descriptions included)
- ideal for warm lighting which creates symmetrical shading shapes on the wall and on the ceiling of your space
- Wonderful decoration for kitchen, entrance, living room, bedroom, kids room, workshops, restaurants, bars and more
- Made in Greece
We love to design and craft handmade items with respect for the materials and their qualities. The designing and production processes take place at our workshop which is divided into a carpentry workshop and a design studio equipped with our laser cutter. Each and every item is crafted with enthusiasm and sentiment. We are committed to fashioning items that stimulate our fantasy and develop our handicraft skills.
All products are designed and crafted by the SokoroDesign team. Fresh, extraordinary, handcrafted.
For more news, occasions and activities you can find us on Facebook and Instagram.